Teachers, included here is the Timeline for the 2018 Grants for Innovative Teaching process (Process 1 and Process 2), and Tips and Tools, a Power Point presentation; both are designed to help as you go through the steps for preparing your grant submission.
TIMELINE FOR SUBMISSIONS PROCESS
- 2018 Grant Application Process 1 OPENS
- Tips and Tools (Click on Tips and Tools. When the next page opens, go to the top of the new page and click on the smaller, colored version that appears at the top.)
- Grant Application Process 1 form CLICK HERE
- Process 1 grant application due online at KPSF website
- Notification of approval or decline for Process 1
- Grant Application Process 2 OPENS
- Grant Application Process 2 form CLICK HERE
- Grant Application Process 2 due online at KPSF website
FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL
- KPSF Grants for Innovative Teaching awarded. Prize Patrol visits classes to inform awardees.
- Grant awardees join Board of Directors for KPSF Night pre-game festivities at the first Tivy home game at Antler Stadium.
Teachers, looking for examples or ideas that were successful? CLICK HERE to see a graphic of recently awarded KPSF grants in the Kerrville ISD.
Here you will find a list of all Grants for Innovative Teaching 2013-2016, as well as the amounts for each grant and the winning teacher(s). (Click on Grants for Innovative Teaching 2013-2016. When the next page opens up, go to the top of the new page and click on the smaller, colored version that appears at the top.)
Lastly, the links below show grants awarded in other districts by educational foundations. We hope that your imagination will be sparked by reading what other teachers have created! Check this page as we will be updating the list as more good sources are identified.